If you are or plan to become a user of VIP DISTRICT platform, this information is for you.
1. Who is accountable for processing your Personal Data?
Name: VIP DISTRICT S.L.
Address: AVDA.BURGOS Nº16-D,PL.11-IZQDA. Madrid 28036
Phone number: 900 670 266
Contact the DPO or the Data Controller: email@example.com
2. When do we collect your Personal Data?
In VIP DISTRICT platform, we collect user’s data in the following cases:
- At the time of registration: we ask you to provide us information about yourself to configure your profile.
- In your user profile: you will be able to add or modify your profile data at any time.
- When you hire our services or purchase our products: in certain occasions to enjoy a product or a service we will need to know certain personal data.
- Information collected from cookies: we may receive information from cookies about the user’s navigation, we recommend you to read the cookies policy for more information.
3. For what purpose do we process your Personal Data?
We process your Personal registration Data to verify that you are part of the specific portal related to the Data Controller for data processing that has hired us and that you meet the requirements to access the platform. Then, we proceed to create a user account and configure a profile.
We will use the data you provide us to manage your profile, you can add, delete or modify the data that you want.
In VIP DISTRICT platform, we aim to inform users of the discounts, offers and promotions provided by different merchants and from which they can benefit, as this is one of the main purposes of the platform. In order to do this, at the time of registration, you will be asked if you want to receive commercial communications in your email with content about the promotions. We remind you that in your personal profile you can configure and change your preferences regarding communications at any time, you should also bear in mind that in each of our communications, you will find a link that will allow you to unsubscribe and stop receiving this type of email. However, you will not be able to manage other communications that you may be receiving from the data controller in your profile.
Whenever you make a purchase or hire a service from our platform, we can treat data about the transaction, for the sole purpose to manage it.
If you participate in a draw on our platform, we will treat your data to manage your participation in it. Each draw has its own rules so we recommend you to read them carefully.
We also inform you that we will treat your data anonymously for statistical use.
4. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We will treat your personal data as long as you keep your user account active, and upon cancellation the data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years until it is deleted, without prejudice to the possibility that the data will be kept blocked for longer in order to comply with legal obligations or to respond to possible complaints.
5. What if the user is a minor?
The type of service we offer is aimed at adults, we do not collect data relating to anyone under age. If you are parents or legal representatives and you believe that we might have Personal Data of a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your Data?
The legitimacy to process your data is based on the consent, that you grant us when you register on the platform, to process your data and to manage your profile.
The mailing of communications will also be based on the consent you give us when you register.
In the course of your activity, when you request products or hire services from suppliers, we will process your data in order to comply with the established contractual relationship.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill legal obligations that may derive from your activity.
Finally, we may process your data for legitimate interest purposes such as: to inform you of developments in the platform.
7. To whom do we communicate your Data?
To ensure the correct provision of the services for the users, our service providers may have access to your data to manage subscriptions and unsubscriptions, since the user’s link to the company/ entity is necessary to enjoy our services in the platform. This company/ entity may also receive statistical information about the users’ activity.
Occasionally, we also provide collaborative services for users of the same portal. These services require registration and may involve communicating personal data to other registered users who are part of the same portal. In these cases, we will inform you of the conditions and which data will be accessible to other members of the portal and you can decide whether or not you want to share the information.
We inform you that when your data is stored in our system, it will be processed by service providers who act as sub-processors.
8. What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Right to Access your Personal Data
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed
- Right to erasure of personal data
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing of data
- Right to data portability
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated personal data processing
To exercise your rights you can contact the Data Controller by sending a communication by letter to the address in the header or via email to VIP DISTRICT email@example.com.
In VIP DISTRICT we process data based on consent and you may withdraw your consent at any time, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
You can file a complaint to the Data Controller.
Remember that the data must be truthful, accurate and current.
9. How did we get your data?
The personal data that we process is provided by the user when he/she registers and during the contractual relationship.
Since your registration is subject to your your company or entity, they will inform us whether you meet the requierements to formalize the registration, and once registered the same company may ask us to unsubscribe you from the service. Ocasionally, the company or entity provides us with personal data to add to your profile and fill in your data.
Updated on July 2020